To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
· (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
· Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
· Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
· If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
· Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
· If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
· If you’re new to the follow feature hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Q: What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaptation of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?
Hmmm! I would have to say I would be nervous to see any movie adaptation of a book. If I still have to pick one or some, I would have to say I would be most nervous to watch the following:
|Across the Universe by Beth Revis|
|Enclave by Ann Aguirre|
|Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout|