Fallen from Grace by M.J. Putney

Genre: YA

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Goodreads Says: Fallen From Grace A Bonus Dark Mirror Short Story


Allarde, a gorgeous, wealthy noble has hidden his true nature. Discover his diary and witness his sudden fall from grace.




I think this was more of a 3.5 for me.

This is a short story where we meet Allarde, a young aristocrat who will inherit his father's land and title one day until he finds out he has already inherited magical genes. To be of status and have magic is taboo in the in 1800 England. Any person found out will have to either go through a specialized purging of magical sense or become an outcast.

Allarde's story is written as a diary. Even though this story was short I felt the author did a great job in giving us enough information that we didn't have to read the first book and served as a great intro to the series.






View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment