Bound by Sophie Oak

Genre: Adult/Erotica

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Goodreads Says: [#390 Siren Menage Everlasting: Erotic Fantasy Menage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, BDSM, spanking] Megan Starke has never been special to anyone. With an unrewarding job and a failed marriage, no one would confuse her life with a fairy tale. So when she is kidnapped and taken to a magical world to be the grand prize in a fierce and bloody tournament, she isn't sure if she is in a dream or a nightmare. Beckett Finn was supposed to be Prince Charming. He and his brother, Cian, were to inherit the throne of the Seelie Fae and rule over a fantasy kingdom. But the thrust of a traitor's blade stole that future. Now the brothers are fading, cursed by their royal blood unless they find a mate who can restore them. When Beck sees Meg, her body calls to him and he knows she is the key to their salvation. Bound by passion and fate, it's time for Meg to find her happily ever after. ** A Siren Erotic Romance

I had just finished The Theory of Attraction by Delphine Dryden when it sent me spiraling into a weekend filled of random reading. I looked at my Kindle reads and at my IBook reads and randomly chose to read adult books that had been on my TBR list FOREVER. It became even more random when I began reading Bound right smack in the middle.

Yep, at 50% this book grabbed my attention, held on and made me start from the very beginning when I finished it in one sitting. This book is pretty cool.

Beck and Cian are royalty amongst their Fae people. They are also twins. Twins in this world are two individuals who share one soul. They must find a woman who will bridge them and make them one. If this doesn’t happen the outcome is they both go crazy in their own way.

I loved the storyline, the world building, the characters, the very steamy scenes and most of all, the loving relationship between Beck, Megan and Cian. Every part of this story was well written and it was well balanced. By the end of the story I was rooting for these three and couldn’t wait to read the next in the series!

On to the next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment