The Fallen Legacies by Pittacus Lore

Genre: YA

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Goodreads Says: Before Number Four, there were One, Two, and Three. Until now we've only known that the Mogadorians caught Number One in Malaysia. Number Two in England. And Number Three in Kenya. But all of that is about to change. . . .

In I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: The Fallen Legacies, you'll learn the true story behind these ill-fated members of the Garde. Before they were murdered by the Mogadorians, before Number Four was next, they were all just kids on an alien planet called Earth—discovering their powers, trying to stay hidden, and running for their lives.


This is has to be short and sweet because you absolutely have to experience this one for yourself without spoilers.

I really liked how this short was written. It was a unique approach and a different style of writing than what we are used to.  You find out what happened to One, Two and Three through the eyes of someone else. But there is more. You get a glimpse of what it’s like to be part of the Mogadorian society, how they raise their children, train, carry on while living on Earth. Yeah, they're still a creepy bunch...

I loved it!

I loved how this story was woven and although I knew the first three Garde would die, I kept hoping that something would be different… I kept hoping for hope. Interesting, I know.

This intriguing story pieces many things together and ends with a gargantuan cliff hanger. You won’t be disappointed.



0 comments:

Post a Comment