A few posts ago I mentioned that I had quite a few series that had come to an end but couldn’t find a way to finish them.  A lot of these series ended in 2012 or early 2013 and just recently I decided I needed to read them before the year ends.  Well, that was all good and dandy until I realized that there were crap loads of other series coming to an end! 

UGH!

I will definitely keep my end of the bargain and finish those series that have long ago ended. I will! However, being surrounded by other book lovers who are reading the same series as me and being VERY vocal about what has happened in the last book of each, is doing a number on me. With that said… I kind of started reading a lot of the most recently released final installments to some series prior to reading the other ones!

UGH! UGH! 

On the positive side, I've finally womanned up!

This week on the blog, I might just be discussing some of these said books and I will try really hard to keep them spoiler free. 

To recap:

Series I need to finish in a months’ time:

10345937158305431574770816047633
8519822
Across the Universe Series- Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
Darkness Falls Series- Wilde’s Meadow by Krystal Wade
The Dwellers Saga- The Star Dwellers & The Sun Dwellers by David Estes (There's actually a book 4 but you have to read The Country Saga first and I have not.)
The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel- The Enchantress by Michael Scott

I just finished these because peer pressure (sucks) won:
17406183Horde (Razorland, #3)1360572317931425

The Divergent Series- Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Razorland Series- Horde by Ann Aguirre
Covenant Series- Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Legend Series- Champion by Marie Lu

BUT I did finish this one from May 2013!!!

12700337
 
Revenants- If I Should Die by Amy Plum 


0 comments:

Post a Comment