I tend to read many books written either by women authors or books told in a female voice. I’m all for women power! Go Ladies! BUT I've been feeling like perhaps I need some balance in my reading life.


SO! Starting in June I have pledged to read books either written by a male author or books told in a male voice.  
YAY! You go boy!

I didn’t have to go very far to find said books because I have a load of books on my kindle fire that need reading and a couple of books I’ve picked up here and there.   I would love it if you all would join me in this challenge. I think it would be a lot of fun.
Here’s a list I’ve started.  There are a lot more books at hand but these are the ones that called out to me. They said read me NOW! I said ok. 





It’s Raining Men!  will run from June to December 2012.


Alibi Volume 1: Charles by Annie Miles -Read in June/My Review 
Runner by Logan Rutherford ( This is only 19pp. If I likes I'll read the rest (3) in the series)
Zed by Stephen Herfst -Read in July/My Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment